Hey!
Ce blog est dédié à mon crew de CHTX.
L'idée est de perdurer les influences musicales et autres qui ont imprégné les membres du TCP et du HKC.
C'est pour vous mes potes!!!
CHTX 36 RPRZNT!

11 août 2010

Strife - Waiting



Reach back and release the power held in each The tools of knowledge we have received Our youth removed stripped of verity But a voice is crying out and we'll take it back... We'll take it back Take back our hopes our dreams All within the reach of those who believe in what can be In faith I wait I'll do what it takes My voice is still crying out And we'll take it back... We'll take it back... Waiting... Waiting I'll fucking hope I'll fucking dream I'll fucking believe But I'm still...waiting Waiting I'll see the ascension of this disease Am I alone in my dream I'm still waiting Waiting Waiting I will wait

Aucun commentaire: